Sunday, January 8, 2017

ARTplorations Mixed Media January 8, 2017 Calendar








Happy New Year. I hope that 2017 is a year filled with blessings. First ARTplorations challenge for the New Year. I decided to make a calendar I used ARTplorations DELICATE LEAVES stencil

preview-web-stencil-delicate-leaves


with gold texture paint. I used burlap, two different types of lace one cream and one teal and scraps of paper. I printed a personalized calendar using a wordprocessing program. I added important dates for my family. I made a little topper and added a butterfly. I like butterflies because they remind me that life is always changing and not to take life for granted.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful calendar MariLynn - love the butterfly topper and all the texture on the base board of the calendar
    Blessings
    aAxine

    ReplyDelete