Sunday, December 3, 2017

December Mixed Media Unique Butterfly tag

Last month of the year. Wow it went by so fast. Time for the
 
 
For my layered tags, I glued scraps onto a piece of cardstock and I used
preview-TagOCoffee-CUTplorations
 
I then used
 
preview-web-stencil-073-BubbleDance 
I used teal, white black and gold acrylic paint.
I finished off this tag with cheesecloth, ribbon, scrabble tiles and
a fussy cut butterfly using
 
 
preview-BlossomLikeAButterfly
 

We would like to invite you join our mixed media challenge. The theme is always anything goes.
Any project that isn't  a card and uses at least one stencil is eligible. Linky closes at the end of the month.  

Prizes:
- $10 gift certificate to the winner voted by the Mixed Media team
- $5 gift certificate each to the 2 top picks
- If there are 25 or more entries: 1 random winner of any 2 standard size stencils



1 comment:

  1. I love this tag. So gorgeous with those colors and mixed media elements.

    ReplyDelete