Sunday, January 7, 2018

STAMPlorations January Mixed Media Challenge- Live with passion tag

Happy New Year. We are already a week into 2018. How many times have you had to write the date and cross it out? It is time for the first STAMPlorations mixed media challenge of the year 2018. 

We would love to have you join us by linking up a non-card mixed media project. The theme is always anything mixed media goes except a card and you must use at least one stencil (any brand) on your project. Linky closes at the end of the month.




Prizes:
- $10 gift certificate to the winner voted by the Mixed Media team
- $5 gift certificate each to the 2 top picks
- If there are 25 or more entries: 1 random winner of any 2 standard size stencils


Pardon my thumb in the photo. I had to hold the tag at an angle so I could photograph the subtle golden stenciled flower I used ARTplorations FLORAL FLUTES
preview-web-stencil-floral-flutes
I also used

stmp1082.jpeg


I finished my tag off with twine, pearls, a rose and used tea bags.



No comments:

Post a Comment